Calzone, many people’s favorite pizza! Try making this tasty pizza the next time you are on an outdoor adventure. Thanks to the fact that the calzone is baked, the moisture remains in the pizza and enhances the flavors, and the frying pan gives a crispy surface.
- Start by flattening and shaping your pizza dough. It is preferable if the dough is relatively thin and round.
- Spread tomato sauce all over the pizza and sprinkle with oregano. Then put ham and cheese on one half.
- Fold the pizza in half like a half moon. Seal the pizza by pressing the edges together with a fork.
- Place the calzone in a dry frying pan. Make sure it's not too hot or the bottom will burn.
- Fry until both sides are golden brown and the cheese inside has melted. Divide in half and serve.